Looking to gain a solid understanding of conveyancing?
This webinar will provide you with the skills to
- Get a solid grasp on the conveyancing process,
- Help you be aware of the risks that may crop up in conveyancing, and
- How you can avoid any complications in the form of claims and complaints.
Our speaker, Dato’ Low Beng Choo, is a legal consultant who has had nearly 40 years of experience in law practice and is a current member of the Conveyancing Practice Committee. Some of the areas she will be covering include,
- Inter alia,
- How to take on a matter and implement a workable conveyancing process,
- How to manage conflicting interests, and
- How to identify frauds and scam
Speaker: Dato’ Low Beng Choo
For more information, please click here.
Should you have any enquiries, please contact:
Nurfarhana Syed Malik (03-2050 2001; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dato’ Low Beng Choo
She was admitted and enrolled as an Advocate and Solicitor of the High Court of Malaya in 1983 and has been in continuous law practice ever since. She has served as an elected member of the Bar Council and as Chair and member of various committees of the Bar Council. She is also a registered Mediator of the Malaysian Bar Council Mediation Centre and a Notary Public. She is currently a consultant in a legal firm in Kuala Lumpur.
Terms and Conditions
Places are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For events with registration fees, all payments must be made in advance, including bank charges. Registration will be confirmed once proof of payment is provided by email or fax, and full payment is received.
For events that are not organised by Bar Council, please note that you are subject to the relevant terms and conditions specified by the external providers.
Cancellations must be made in writing.
If you have failed to inform the organiser on your cancellation for three consecutive times, you may be blacklisted for future events.
Refunds will be processed after the event is completed. This may take up to 30 business days. The conditions for refunds are as follows:
- Full refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled or postponed by the organiser due to some circumstances.
- No refunds for this course. However substitution is allowed.
The organiser reserves the right to modify, cancel or postpone the event, should circumstances arise that make such action necessary, whereupon all registration fees paid will be refunded.
You are allowed to transfer your place to another participant, but you must notify the organiser with the necessary details.
CPD points will not be awarded to lawyers and pupils in chambers from Peninsular Malaysia who arrive more than 15 minutes late, are not present throughout the event, or leave before its scheduled end.
The personal information that you provide to the Bar Council, whether now or in the future, may be used, recorded, stored, disclosed or otherwise processed by or on behalf of the Bar Council for the purposes of facilitation and organisation of this event, research and audit, maintenance of a participant database for the promotion of this event, and such ancillary services as may be relevant.
- Materials will be emailed only. No printed notes will be provided.
- No recording of the event is permitted via any means at any time.
- No part of the event content may be used/reproduced in any form without the written and explicit consent of the Bar Council and speaker(s).