Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- (1) Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) from the website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
(a) modify or copy the materials;
(b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
(c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the website;
(d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
(e) transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
(2) This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
(3) The Community Areas of the website may be used for lawful purposes only. No material shall be posted on or transmitted through the Community Areas which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others; which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable; or which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law.
(4) You may not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Community Areas any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You are responsible for determining that any material you upload or contribute is not protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from any uploading, posting or submission.
(5) No user may engage in conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Community Areas. Advertising or commercial solicitation may not be posted on or transmitted through the Community Areas without the website operator’s express written approval.
The materials on this website are provided “as is”. We makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. We do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the materials on the website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this website.
In no event shall the owners and authors of this website, or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the website, even if our authorized representatives has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on the website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials on the website are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained on the website at any time without notice. We do not make any commitment to update the materials.
We have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the website and will not be responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
We reserve the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the website, including, but not limited to, the Community Areas, content, hours of availability, and equipment needed for access or use, without prior notice to you.
Any claim relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia only without regard to its conflict of law provisions with any other jurisdiction.
Please contact the CPD Department if you have any queries concerning the website or the above. Please also report any violations of the Terms and Conditions to firstname.lastname@example.org.