Are you ready to take on civil litigation? In this webinar, you will gain
- a solid understanding of the civil litigation process and learn how to navigate through its various intricacies.
- You will also acquire an awareness of the numerous risks that may crop up when dealing with litigation and learn the best practices that will help you avoid claims and complaints.
Our speaker, Arthur Wang, has 30 years of experience in the field and will be your guide throughout this webinar. Areas that will be covered under this topic include how to manage cases and your clients as well as how to handle the administrative aspect of civil litigation.
For more information, please click here
Should you have any enquiries, please contact:
Nurfarhana Syed Malik (03-2050 2001; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Arthur Wang was admitted to the Bar at Middle Temple, London in 1992 and returned to Malaysia in 1994. He has experience in the following areas: foreclosures, banking, civil and commercial litigation, contract disputes, tort, matrimonial and probate matters, bankruptcy proceedings, land and contractual disputes, injunctions as well as appellate matters in the Court of Appeal and the Federal Court. He is an active Member of the Bar and is a member of the Bar Council Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee.
Terms and Conditions
Places are limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
For events with registration fees, all payments must be made in advance, including bank charges. Registration will be confirmed once proof of payment is provided by email or fax, and full payment is received.
For events that are not organised by Bar Council, please note that you are subject to the relevant terms and conditions specified by the external providers.
Cancellations must be made in writing.
If you have failed to inform the organiser on your cancellation for three consecutive times, you may be blacklisted for future events.
Refunds will be processed after the event is completed. This may take up to 30 business days. The conditions for refunds are as follows:
- Full refunds will be issued if the event is cancelled or postponed by the organiser due to some circumstances.
- No refunds for this course. However substitution is allowed.
The organiser reserves the right to modify, cancel or postpone the event, should circumstances arise that make such action necessary, whereupon all registration fees paid will be refunded.
You are allowed to transfer your place to another participant, but you must notify the organiser with the necessary details.
CPD points will not be awarded to lawyers and pupils in chambers from Peninsular Malaysia who arrive more than 15 minutes late, are not present throughout the event, or leave before its scheduled end.
The personal information that you provide to the Bar Council, whether now or in the future, may be used, recorded, stored, disclosed or otherwise processed by or on behalf of the Bar Council for the purposes of facilitation and organisation of this event, research and audit, maintenance of a participant database for the promotion of this event, and such ancillary services as may be relevant.
- Materials will be emailed only. No printed notes will be provided.
- No recording of the event is permitted via any means at any time.
- No part of the event content may be used/reproduced in any form without the written and explicit consent of the Bar Council and speaker(s).