The topics will cover the following:
- Single Order Bankruptcy;
- Voluntary Arrangement;
- Substituted Service;
- Social Guarantors & other Guarantors;
- Prohibited Objections to Discharge of Bankrupt
- Automatic Discharge of Bankrupt; and
- The effects of the Temporary Measures For Reducing The Impact of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) 2020 Act (“the Covid-19 Act”) on personal bankruptcy.
Trevor Jason Mark Padasian is a Dispute Resolution partner of Skrine and has more than 28 years of experience in litigation. He has significant experience in the area of personal bankruptcy and currently heads the Family Law practice. Over the years, he has handled the full range of civil litigation matters including contractual and estate disputes, negligence and defamation.
Key Practice Areas:
- Family Law
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Civil Litigation
- Restructuring and Insolvency
- Advocate and Solicitor, High Court of Malaya (1993)
- Barrister and Solicitor, Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia (1991)
- BA and LL.B, Australian National University
Terms and Conditions
Please contact the organiser for Terms and Conditions.
Kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org