Ever wondered how scammers infiltrate conveyancing firms? What is the impact of conveyancing scams on the Professional
Indemnity Insurance (“PII”) Scheme? Join the seminar for valuable tips, and avoid being a victim.
Breakdown of Scams Reported to the PII Scheme | Risks in Conveyancing Practice | Duty of Care to Client | Managing Conveyancing Risks
Terms and Conditions
1. Places are limited and registration is on a first come, first served basis.
2. All payments must be made prior to the event. Registration will be confirmed once full payment is received.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing to the Selangor Bar Secretariat. There will be no refunds for cancellations made after 25 Nov 2019 (Monday) but substitutions are allowed.
4. All requests for substitute attendees must be made in writing to the Selangor Bar Secretariat by 25 Nov 2019 (Monday).
5. Certificates of attendance, and points for the Continuing Professional Development (“CPD”) Scheme, will not be given to participants who arrive more than 15 minutes late, do not attend the entire event, or leave before the seminar concludes.
6. Bar Council reserves the right to modify, cancel or postpone the event, should circumstances arise that make such action necessary. In the unlikely event of cancellation, all registration fees paid will be refunded.
For more information, please contact:
N K Thinnagaran or Vasantha K
Selangor Bar Secretariat
No 37, Jalan Bola Jaring 13/15
Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel: 03-5519 6219 Fax: 03-5519 9037