The one-day Convention will look at the operations and management of small law firms in West Malaysia, and address the sustainability issues and concerns they face. The discussions aim to empower small firms, and also to build their capacity to overcome challenges, enhance competitiveness, and ensure sustainability in the changing landscape of legal practice.
The key topics pertaining to small firms that will be addressed by the speakers, panellists and Members include the following:
• Challenges and outlook for the future
• Leveraging technology for productivity and sustainability
• Funding and financial management issues and solutions
• Risk management strategies for partners and branches
• Succession planning, talent development and talent retention strategies
• Marketing development and branding strategies