The National Young Lawyers Convention 2019 (“NYLC 2019”), themed “Shaping the Future of the Noble Profession”, is designed to give you the chance to meet lawyers with experience in various areas of practice and engage in a lively exchange of ideas. Meet a collective of young and bright talents, dive in and discuss ongoing concerns such as stiff career competition, technological advancement in the legal sphere, and mental health in the profession.
Please visit https://nylc2019.wordpress.com for more info.
Join us for a glimpse into the future and for thought-provoking sessions at NYLC 2019, as well as the chance to interact with speakers including:
- Dato’ Varghese George, Former Court of Appeal Judge
- Hannah Lim, Head of Rule of Law and Emerging Markets, LexisNexis
- Amir Zharif Abdullah, Managing Partner, Zharif Nizamuddin
- Christine Low, Partner, Peter Low and Choo LLC, Singapore
- Daniel Albert, Partner, Daniel & Wong
- Darshendev Singh, Partner, Lee Hishammuddin Allen & Gledhill
- Edmund Bon Tai Soon, Head of Chambers, AmerBON
- Kenneth Wong, Partner, Daniel & Wong
- Syahredzan Johan, Partner, RamRais & Partners
- Yohendra Nadarajan, Partner, Yohendra Nadarajan
... and many more!
Terms and Conditions
Please contact the organiser for further Terms and Conditions.
Please direct all correspondence (including completed registration forms and proof of payment) and enquiries to:
Muhammad Bazli Naim b Abdul Azid
(03-2050 2094; email@example.com)
Raz Ida Nadira Razali
(03-2050 2090; firstname.lastname@example.org)
Fax: 03-2032 2043